Emaan Inspection Pte. Ltd.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only suitable candidates will be considered.
• Manage client enquiries (quotations and job scheduling)
• Provide admin support to field inspection team
• Generate inspection reports and invoices
• Follow up with SPE for sign-off
• Provide timely update to sales and project tracking system
• Follow up with outstanding payments from customers
• Liaise with suppliers to request for quotation
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
• Handle Full sets of accounts
• Prepare and submit GST return/ CPF
• Perform monthly bank reconciliation
• Cash flow management
• Maintain Fixed Assets Registers, reconcile with GL control
• Prepare and compile the monthly management report
• Monthly closing, preparation and posting of journal entries
• Liaise with external auditor for the annual statutory audit
• Liaise with external parties such as auditors & /or tax agent
• Assist the Finance Director in the preparation of Annual
• Responsible for full recruitment process and participate in
the selection to ensure best job-to-person match.
• Conducts orientation programmes for new recruits and
ensures proper induction is given.
• Organize and coordinate the training and development
plan and ensure that appropriate competencies are
delivered and maintained in compliance with statutory
• Work closely with management team to deliver HR
initiatives and operational support.
• Assist in maintaining the document management system
in accordance to the company’s ISO policies and
• Process of Group Insurance administration for staff and
ensure compliance with the Act
• Assist the HRM in annual performance assessment and
salary review cycles.
• Assist in resolving complex employee relations issue and
• Assist in organising corporate social responsibility and
• Other ad-hoc administrative duties when assigned.
• Provide chauffeuring service to CEO safely and promptly
• Stay tune to daily traffic and weather conditions to adjust
and determine the most efficient trip. Select the fastest
routes from GPS and traffic updates, unless otherwise
• To clean, polish, and maintain the cars to ensure the
overall cleanliness and good running condition of the cars
at all times.
• Schedule regular car servicing appointments and report
• Abiding by road regulations at all times.
• To support the execution of the CEO’s daily errands
• To support other departments' running of errands when
CEO is away.
• To perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.